Translate

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

fresh hurt

almost time to roll out.  last day of my work week.  i'm tired, moreso than i should be.  i am hurting.  yesterday, going down the stairs the only time i had to on B side, i felt the thing in my right calf flare and i stumbled enough for a resident to ask if i needed help.  that frustrated me more than the pain did.  my left foot is still hurting beneath the outer arch on my sole. is outer arch a thing?  regardless, one last day...

i've been dealing with some existential reasoning lately.  i'm not sure if its really about not doing this job.  i really kinda like the work that i do, because there's really nothing to it.  but i just find a question of the 'how' as far as the work, not so much the 'what' or the 'why' even.  it makes sense to me.

i've been up since about seven.  i made an omelet for my mom and myself.  found a travel bag in the attic for my dad.  showered and shaved.  made my bed and burned an incense and that was all there was to that.  ate the last of my rice and beans this afternoon while Rachel was wrapping her visit with my mom.  saw AG, sent her in to meet Rachel to avoid any awkwardness.  now i'm on my bed, but i'm not sleep.  time pretty much to get dressed and think about what i'm going to the store for.  but i wanted to make an entry, because i don't believe it's going to be a pain-free night and i'd really like to not have to try to catch up while i'm in a degree of discomfort  thank you, Father, for a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment