Translate

Friday, April 28, 2017

later than usual...

old pic, long time ago.  again, i can't even really remember that guy.  no cell phone pic.  someone took it and gave it to me.  not a selfie.  i was writing then, debating on trying to write my story, which turned out to be Bad Road.  but so much simpler.  but simplicity is an illusion too.

today was good, but i'm so fucking melancholy its amazing i'm not drowning in my own shit.  i got up and prayed but did no readings other than my phone scripture.  i went to the gym and did the treadmill.  i came home for meds and coffee and left again to take Syd to her bus stop at the high school.  i came back and bad breakfast and left again to hit the counselor.  i went to the store afterward and got stuff for lasagna and salad, and then i came on back.

i'm in a deficit of sleep, my nephew likely stole my change from my car, i am barely awake and i'm pretty sure i'm babbling.  i will do someting a bit more in depth tomorrow.  for now, thank you, Jehovah, for my llife and sobriety today.

No comments:

Post a Comment