Translate

Thursday, April 13, 2017

anger to anger

man, i'd forgotten about the old flyers i posted on FB.  i liked this one, though i would have to remove it if anyone actually put any fame on top of my writing career.  not a long one today.  i did good waking, prayer and reading and cleaning the basement, gym and coffee and breakfast.  then my dad decided to stay off the script and ask for an impromptu ride, and i had to try to steer him back on course to know that he needs to let me know his itinerary before the day of, so that i can arrange my things and accommodate him as well.  he got angry and said he could take himself but he's not going to try to plan out everything he has to do.  more he has things to do that are never going to land on a calendar page.  i have been angry as well, but i'll get over that.  i have to help him, regardless of his manipulation to get me to let him have his way.
i got a lot more done in the basement, so i did channel my anger into constructive action.  and i hung out with Syd for a bit, which was a good thing as she asked for the time and i had it to give.  miss seeing her on the regular.  i did the gym, did weights today, i got some stills from down in Mill Creek, want to hit the gym in the morning and i have counseling.  no idea about my b-day just yet.  it will be a good beginning to a new trip around the sun, and the end to a strange but productive run that just ended.  i am grateful for time, and i am grateful for resolution.  thank you, Father, for your intercedence on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment