Translate

Friday, April 14, 2017

Ending & Beginning, pt 1

This was a good day, an almost perfect day, and I am grateful for it. Let me start there.
I got up and had my prayer. The alarm woke me today, I was sluggish but moving. I got into gym clothes, ignoring the "...you & Syd walked yesterday, stay in bed..." voice. I read from bible and meditation books and went downstairs. Had water, turned on Mom's coffee and hit the gym. Did the treadmill today, good walk. Back to house, took shower, groomed, made coffee for me, breakfast for parents and myself, listened to my Dad work up a laundry list of things he wanted to do, then went to counseling.
Got an answer to my loss of penis dream, and a bag o' birthday swag. Got the best counselor. Came back here, waited for my Dad and took him on his runs. Went to Penney's where he got my mom and myself b-day gifts. Did a couple more small runs, then off to lunch w Lonnie. Good lunch, good conversation. Back to house. Tired, kinda headachy, got porch light changed. Took quick nap. Had a sandwich. Talked to Rachel, I'll see her tomorrow. 
I am learning. Empathy is more important the older you get. Kids have no karma but their parent's ans their resentments. But I can feel my Dad's fear, my Mom's depression. They teach me about myself. I am grateful to God for each breath I've enjoyed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment