Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2017

BACK IN STRIDE AGAIN

well.  this has been a pretty happy though uneventful Sunday.  i got no real problem with that.  but i blew off the major stuff, and i need to stop doing that.

i was up too early, i felt, but it's mostly because i didn't get to sleep until late.  i was drinking coffee all day, hanging with Rachel on Saturday, so there you go.  but i got up, slowly.  i said my prayer.  i read my scripture and my meditation books.  i came downstairs, put a load in the washer.  i put on coffee for myself and my mom and i took a shower and shaved.  i had breakfast.  i got out of the way, because by that point the house was stirring.  i had some things to do.  i'd planned, yesterday, on going to the Hall and my meeting.  i did neither, in actuality.  i was worried about my mom, who slept much later than normal and when she woke seemed to be lost.  my dad was up and getting ready to roll.  i had not much to do after i decided not to go to either of my Sunday things.  i texted to let the people know i wouldn't be there.  i called Rachel but got no answer.  i called Lonnie to tell him whenever he was ready just let me know.  then i just moved slow.  they ate leftovers in the early day.  that was cool with me.  i started my prep and then Lonnie texted that he was ready.  i went to pick him up.

today was the day.  he came by, drilled the hole and now i'm wired in the basement.  i'm typing this, right now, from my own computer.  good stuff.  i made dinner.  i got bread from Lonnie for the house.  made sure Lonnie had lunch as a quasi-thank you for helping me get this up and running.  saw my brother briefly.  found that Syd's phone is out of commission.  need to get my phone bill paid.  and so on and so on.

i don't know for sure.  i have looked over the equipment i have gotten from Amazon thus far.  i see kinda how this is supposed to go, but i'm going to end up having to go through my emails to see how i'm supposed to EXACTLY get this shit ready for training.  point is, next Sunday, i'll be employed.  i couldn't be happier about that.  and i'll be right here to make sure i can still take care of my family.  so, what more could i really ask?  i am grateful to Jehovah for his guidance.  i am here by God's grace.  i am among family.  there are trials, but they are not insurmountable, not with guidance from my Father.  and things change, don't they?  even when you think you're resisting change, it's happening all around you, changing you without your permission.  and that's for the best.  i'm going to wrap this up.  gym tomorrow for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment