Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2017

back to having a cold;

this has been a pretty good day. it's later than i should be doing this, but discipline requires consistency, and so i do it now.  it won't be long, but it will be done.

i got up with prayer, and i read my meditation books and bible this morning.  i took my time getting up, and likely i'll be even slower tomorrow as i'm officially out of coffee.  i went downstairs, took a shower, shaved, got my coffee on and took my insulin and meds.  i put my aunt's water on and heated my mom's coffee.  Rachel texted me early, saying she hadn't been to sleep last night.  so i called her and talked to her for a bit.
i decided on oatmeal and eggs for breakfast.  had a two egg omelet with the last of the roasted red-skinned potatoes i did yesterday (REDEmPTION) and cheese, and blueberry and cream oatmeal.  i was pondering God's will, and thinking that i have to stop with all the 'have-to' plans, and just remember that i'm here for a reason, or i will miss my blessing.  i ate and came back upstairs, laid down for a bit.  eventually, i got up, got dressed and got my ass moving toward my meeting.

the meeting was good.  finished the book, starting over next sunday.  i called Lonnie when i left the meeting but got no answer.  i called Rachel and talked to her for a bit until i got home.  brought some pizza home that Bob had brought (nice to have him showing back up but you can feel he's in 'other' space right now), and called Jerry to get some of it.  talked to my mom (i'd also gone to see my uncle and aunt; her cancer has returned and the chemo is not helping this time), and saw my dad as he was in and out.  the rest of the night was kind of the same.  i got some Wendy's for dinner.  i cut up steak and put it in a marinade for stroganoff tomorrow.  i am laying down now.  i also talked to my sister, the eldest of the two, about an issue she's in the midst of.  hate heavy conversations when i'm at my parent's house; can't cut loose like i normally would.  but i can only suggest based on my experience under any circumstances.  i am going to get the rest of my Xaralto prescription tomorrow. i'm going to get some supplies tomorrow.  gonna get a new lock for the meeting nad get a key made.  i need to order some supplies also, but i'll get to that.

it was a better day.  i'm tired, but i'm grateful.  we'll see how the gym goes tomorrow.  thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment