Translate

Saturday, March 11, 2017

weary...

it's been a rough couple of days.  i didn't mean to skip yesterday and despite how i'm feeling today i refuse to let another gap in my chronicle.  i just have to keep it brief.

i didn't do a whole lot on friday.  i had counseling.  i didn't make it to the gym again.  i am out of sorts, out of rhythm.  i am at my parent's house and it's a strange thing indeed.  i am trying my best to remain an intrusion.  i don't want to be a guest, and i certainly don't wish to be a resident.  Syd is doing okay, as far as i can tell.  i'll have to go check on them tomorrow.  but i went to counseling.  i went home from there, though i had plans to do some filming.  i've been holding on to this yucky feeling for days.  i wish the dam would burst and i'd be sick or it would go away, either would do.  i can't remember much else about yesterday, and that's sort of troublesome in itself.  i know i did some research on Palmyra, Pa, and sent out an email and found some places in Philly that i need to contact as well.  but that was just about the day, as far as i can remember.

today, i got up with gout, which has gotten progressively worse as the day has gone on.  i said prayer but did no readings.  i took meds, but not my water pill, because i was getting moving early and didn't want to be ruled by my bladder today.  i only went to the store, got my mom some stuff, got myself some tart cherry juice, stuff for tomorrow's pot luck.

my dad is worrying the 'housing' situation to death, as he does with things that he wants to go a certain way.  i tell him i'm not worried about it, but he keeps talking to my cousins.  i got some money from the bank to loan him as well.  i worked on my website, added a services page (http://wolfflow05.wixsite.com/zphylespublishing/the-service), changed my business voicemail greeting to reflect Z-Phyles, and i had lunch.  after that, i tried to nap, but the gout was much worse.  i got up, went back downstairs and started working on the television in the living room. i got it reset, so now my aunt and my dad can watch anything without a V-chip censor in place.  i've taken a shower, shaved my face and head, taken two of my dad's tramadol so i can try to work this broken ground glass pain out of my body and function tomorrow.  i don't know what i'm going to be doing tomorrow, because it truly depends on how i feel.  i am planning plans, but the results absolutely do not belong to me at this point.  i am still grateful though, and i thank Jehovah for life and the awareness of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment