Translate

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

next day updates

oh, man, yesterday was rough.  i was so tired, i got some things done but i really didn't have the energy to do this in the evening.  so i want to catch up now, because change is in the air, i believe.

i got up way too early on Monday, but it wasn't like sleep was going to reset itself.  so i got up, got it moving.  i didn't even make coffee, just said prayers, did readings, got my ass downstairs to get some water and i went to the gym.  i was too tired for the treadmill, which should have been the itinerary.  instead, i did the weight machines.  then i went to McD's because i was too tired to make coffee for me or my mom, or breakfast for that matter.  i got us coffee, got a breakfast burrito and a sausage mcmuffin and a hash brown and i went home and ate and drank half my coffee and said 'Fuck It', and went back to the attic and passed out.

i awakened again just in time to jump into clothes and make my way to Dr. Jackson's office.  i got there a few minutes late but i was in the waiting room for an hour, nodding and trying hard not to be talked to.  when i'm really sleepy my patience is not good.  i saw the doctor for all of 3 minutes, and i slipped out without making a new appointment.

i started to head back home but decided to try to get some work done.  i went downtown with my camera and took some stills of the city.  i wanted to get some people shots, as i want to start building up the Youngstown Organix brand as well, but my camera didn't cooperate for long.  i went into the little convenience store downtown and got myself a gyro.  i did place flyers in both the store and my doctor's office.  then i went home.

i ate my lunch, watched some television and after everyone had cleared out i went for a nap.  my dad was frazzed because he'd overdrawn his account again, apparently it happens a lot now.  and my mom was worrying about whether i needed anything, so getting to myself was good for me.  i don't know if i actually napped but i definitely killed some time with my eyes closed.  i went back downstairs a few hours later, i talked to my parents again, i'd talked to Lonnie for a while, and things seem to be progressing with the placement of his dad in a care facility.  then i had a fish sandwich and some green beans for dinner.  i ate it, and that was the end of the day for me.

as an aside, i went to pick up some things from the apartment.  i have to admit i was appalled.  the mess is growing, my cherub lamps that i found as a matching set at a yard sale in the wayback days are apparently broken, the place stalely smells of weed and there are wine bottles sitting on the table.  the trash is not being put out, food is not being put away.  i was so angry about my lamps that i just gathered my things and left.  but i texted her later and told her my real concerns and my insistence that they be addressed on the basis of their merit and the degree of seriousness she and Joe have about wanting to have their own apartment.  i don't know how much good it will do, but i do know until i get my grandfather's house, i'm tied to that apartment.  i did finally pay the cable bill.  but that's part of later today.

it was a good day, Monday was.  i got work done.  i got back to being me a little bit more.  and i have remained good at my word.  I thank Jehovah for blessing me abundantly.  and i'll get on with today's news...later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment