Translate

Saturday, March 4, 2017

GROUND CONTROL

Well, its a new day. Recapping because its been trying getting launched. But i'm on this journey. Waking and thinking, so i believe i'm on the right track.
Friday i got up and bypassed the gym, figuring i'd need my energies. I prayed, read my books, had my coffee, took my meds and insulin and saw Syd off to school. I had my breakfast, loaded more things into my car (loaded clothes & shoes Thursday) and went to counseling.
From there i went to the bank, took out rent, went to pay rent, went to my parents and updated them and made breakfast for them, stopped at the apartment to make sure Syd's check came, mailed Lynn a copy of Waiting For Jesus, went to Ford Nature Center to sign background check, went to lunch with Lonnie, came back for comforter, took Syd to cash her check and deposit money in bank and gassed up. I didn't get on the road til 3 or so. Meanwhile, found that my friend had died on Wednesday, found my friend Keith's water was shut off (which, of course, us where i currently am) and miss Rachel immensely. But. I've launched. Prayed this morning. Enough water in gallons to flush toilet (whew!). Sugar is good. I'm drinking coffee and about to take meds. After that, the day's flight begins. Thank you, Jehovah, for watching over me. More tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment