Translate

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

the eye of someone else's storm

i am very tired.  it seems that things are still not completely in my grasp.  progress, however, is being made, and as long as that is true i will attempt to stay diligent on this course.  it is, however, very challenging at times...

so i got up this morning.  it was very early, as i beat my alarm clock and turned it off.  i did the right things in the right order.  i said my prayers, did my readings, gathered up bedsheets and clothes and took a load downstairs.  i washed the clothes and put them in the dryer before i went to the gym.  i also got to the gym, did weights today.  when i came home i got the clothes from the dryer, took my insulin and pills and had water and a second cup of coffee.  i went to pick up TF's daughter and take her to school.  i was prepared to go downtown and see about the storefront as my locale for filming, but i didn't really see me doing this stuff in the rain, so i left it alone.  got some breakfast and came back home.
i was congested, weary and sore, but i felt good.  i'd started the day right.  i'd gotten stuff for chili dogs for the family and i went back home.  that was kind of the end of my forward momentum.
i will have to tell you about the drama in the a.m., as i know i'm not long for the night and concentration is very hard.  but Jehovah, i am truly grateful for n new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment