Translate

Monday, March 6, 2017

Lessons...

It's been a long day. I am satisfied, in a way, with how things have turned out. I can't wait to get back to Youngstown though.

I couldn't sleep well last night either. I was up too early, and I sat on the couch thinking. Finally I said my prayers comma and got moving into my day. I didn't walk, still no readings, and I didn't go for coffee. I made my way East to Keith's house. I had breakfast, coffee and conversation. I got my head together and my thoughts right and I got to work.
I went to the Ujamaa bookstore, and as om Mt. Vernon, the proprietor wasn't in. I then went to see Vera and family at the flower gallery, but I didn't stay long. I wasn't feeling her and wasn't feeling a need to explain.
I then went to visit Ronda and caught up a bit and she bought 2 books. I came back to Keith's and hung out.
I called the number I was given to the bookstore and was given a valuable lesson, which I'll go into later. I talked to Rachel, Lonnie, Mom and Dad. I talked to Syd. I've watched tv and eaten and I'm ready to roll.
The lesson I learned. The guy from the book store told me they don't just take books anymore. They take a fee, to put you in there Data Bank, which gives their customers access to your link. That's what I'm doing now. Therefore, I have to alter my Approach. I'm going to call all places and set up my itinerary in advance. I'm going to increase my social media contact list at least fifty-fold. And then I can use the increased contacts to do this for me. Data bank. Because if anyone's going to get paid for a minimum of work...its gonna be me.
Sleepy now. I miss my bed.  Thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment