Translate

Monday, March 13, 2017

gaps in the narrative

adjustment is difficult.  i am trying to be consistent, but i am not doing a great job of it.  still, i persist.
yesterday was just kind of a blur.  i did my meeting but not the Hall.  i made dinner for my family, and my mom and aunt ate but not my dad, but he had leftovers from a previous meal i'd cooked.  i washed clothes, mopped the kitchen floor, did some odds and ends.

today was much the same, but i did get to the gym, and my plan is to go tomorrow.  snow hasn't started just yet.  i may have to correct someone's bullshit, but more on that if it comes to it.  Rachel's going through some rough mental stuff right now, have to keep her and her family in prayer.  i am stuffed up right now, but my foot hurts much less.  things to do tomorrow, a fuller day.  Syd and Joe are doing okay.  not going to worry any more than i have to.  i am blessed and grateful.  more tomorrow, and hopefully in a more timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment