Translate

Friday, March 17, 2017

interests of conflict

before i go to sleep, i want to jot some notes about today.  don't have a full comprehensive, just the overview.  i'm tired, sue me.

first off, Detroit didn't happen.  dad was not not feeling good, bubbling guts and whatnot.  better safe than sorry and messy.
didn't go to the gym, because i thought we were going to Detroit and wanted to get some extra rest.  that's what you get for thinking...
counseling was good but i think i'm stuck in this moment without any way to more clearly verbalize what i'm feeling.  everything VF was suggesting was accurate, but it didn't fully encapsulate what my heart is undergoing at this point.  maybe it will come to me...actually, i'm sure it will.
Rachel and counseling...seems to have put her at a distance for the rest of the day. maybe i'll hear from her tomorrow.
mom and dad are both reacting to the news of my dad's polyps and what that might entail.  i feel bad for them both.
Lonnie is a rock.  but even rocks get worn away, time and pressure, just like Morgan Freeman said on Shawshank.
cooked dinner, went to lunch with Lonnie.  I'm sorry, but white people, loads of alcohol and an occasion to dress like idiots...that's St. Patrick's day in a nutshell, apparently.
dinner was okay, but my fried fish was actually more bland than my baked fish.  go figure that one out.
it was a bit warm earlier...by which i mean, forty-something.  and now the ground is covered with show.
i thank Jehovah for variety in the weather, and for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment