Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Undaunted

 well, it's getting interesting. My internet is off. So that put some brakes on a lot of things. But I have to keep moving forward, no time to panic. This is being written my voice on my phone, so if it's that would be the reason.

I got up this morning as you know because I started writing from yesterday, blood sugar was 97, I felt good. I did my crunches and my stretches. I made it to the gym and get the treadmill. I came home, took meds and insulin, and had breakfast. I went to my parents house to wash a load of clothes and got a meal prepared for them for dinner. My dad seemed to be in good spirits as he was calling the news to complain about the lack of drainage in his yard. Talk to my mom and my aunt, mom had a doctor's appointment today and my aunt was taking her. I cooked chicken and mashed potatoes and green beans for them finish my clothes and made my way home. I watch some TV as I had my lunch, and eventually I came in to lay down.

I must have nodded for a few comma because when I woke up I have no internet. I have tried to call my cable company but I can't get anyone on the phone. There's a part of me, the usual part, that wants to freak out. But I'm not going to, because I can get done what I can get done. I can't do any more than that with or without internet. I did manage to put in some applications. And I will call them and see what Arrangements I can make as soon as they answer their phone. There's not much else I can do. I have to admit however, but it is nice to not feel the panicking that I usually do when I'm compromised this way. I guess counseling will be pretty interesting tomorrow. Thank you God for keeping me sane today.

No comments:

Post a Comment