Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2017

medicinal

i'm not sure why i didn't journal yesterday.  and i can't really remember all that much about the day, to be honest.  but i'll try to include some parts of it, and move forward from there.

to start, i didn't go to the gym or counseling.  VF was (and probably still is) sick, and as for the gym, i was pondering the situation with not having the internet and what that would do to my moving forward.  i wasn't feeling sorry for myself, however.  i was just thinking that i have to do what i can with what i have, or there's no point to having it.  i was paid a partial on Felecia's book.  i had enough to cover my past due on my cable, so i paid it.  that got my services back on, but i am now pretty much broke for the rest of the month.  but life goes on, doesn't it?  and as far as the gym, i have to talk to Mary Lou about the cancellation of my membership, or getting back on a lower scholarship price, because i won't be able to do the $20 a month until i find a job.

i kind of just hung at home.  Syd didn't have school, so she wasn't here.  i edited and worked on some music and i talked to Lonnie and to Rachel at a point and i checked on my mom and dad.  that was the day.  when i'd gotten up, i did my usual prayer and my readings and i did my crunches and stretches.

i woke up the same way today.  and i didn't clean, i read and i worked on editing and i took a bath and i had plans for Rachel to visit.  i took my mom to a hair appointment.  i went to the store and got soup to go with a burger for lunch.  i cooked a meat loaf and made mashed potatoes for dinner.  Rachel came by late, as she'd slept most of the day, but we've hung out since.  though i'm down to the last i did give her some money to get her clothes washed.  i am about to go to bed, because i'm tired and because my plan is to go to the Kingdom Hall and to my CA meeting tomorrow.  i don't have anything else planned except to hang with Rachel and enjoy my day.  i know there is more, but i don't really have the focus on that at this moment, just want to make sure i'm not neglecting this process for long and that i remain grateful to God for watching over my family and myself.  and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment