Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2017

slow week

this has been a very long day.  no two ways about it.  i didn't do many of the things i wanted to, but i got some things done, and i got some rest, and it's cold as a motherfucker out there, so, there you go.
i did pray, but i did not go to the gym.  i got my insulin in early, and my pills later in the day.  i got to my parent's house to visit, but i did not get to the library.  i asked Lonnie about the bookmarks but didn't get down to the campus to pick them up.  i went to the store to see if i could find the fiber lights i want for my next filming, but i didn't get my storyboard done.  yet.

i will be glad to get into the gym tomorrow.  it's going to be just as cold a day, but it's also just before the weekend, and some of the things i got done were important.  talking to my dad about my grandparent's house, that was necessary.  making sure he wasn't feeling bad today. asking him about the possible need for an assistant in his life.  i hung with my mom for a while.  i got out of the house briefly.  got a bath.  got my bed made.  making the bed is important.

i've talked to Rachel this evening for quite some time.  it's nice to have her on the phone.  hope to see her this weekend.  i am grateful, even on the slow days.  blessed.  because somethings are better after a respite.

No comments:

Post a Comment