Translate

Monday, July 11, 2016

sunrise


this was a pretty good day, all the way around.  it started with getting up on time, getting prayers in and getting out for my walk.  i decided i was going to start walking the neighborhood on my cardio days, since the weather is good and summer ain't going to last forever.  so i got out about five thirty, walked from my house to Belmont to Goldie to Hadley and back to my house, about 1.7 miles.  it was a nice time to walk, to think and to let my mind run its gamut as it tends to do.  i came home and took meds and had a bacon and egg sandwich, then i shaved and showered and got ready for my appointment.
i got there a bit early, having some trouble finding Williamson hall.  it was in a totally different place when i was at ysu.  i met with two gentlemen who asked a bunch of questions, talked and gave me some info to get started on prepwork.  it was nice learning that there are resources available, and they helped me to clarify my vision a bit more, if nothing else.  after my meeting with them, i came home, can't remember what for, but i didn't stay in long.  i went to the grocery stores and to dollar general to pick up some things that are needed here.  i had a leftover burger for lunch, and i talked to Lonnie and Rachel.  then i went later in the afternoon to visit Rachel.  i talked to my mom briefly and i made myself some fish and cali blend veggies for dinner with potatoes and onions.  i watched some television and i am now about to put it down so i can get to sleep.  gym in the morning, and getting into this paperwork the dudes gave me so i can start my process.  thank you Father, and i'm out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment