Translate

Monday, July 4, 2016

better day than expected

well, the day went okay, and i'm pretty happy about that.
i got up this morning and said my prayers.  i got up rather slow, but i was up and decided i'd take a walk today.  i went up Colonial to Belmont, cut across at Mansell and walked back up Hadley to my house, and it measured out about 1.3 miles, which was a good walk.  i went to my parent's house, washed a load of clothes while i talked to my mom and dad, did a thing for my dad and then i came home.  i dried my cloths here, took my insulin, which i actually did before going to wash clothes.  i had taken out my prepped meats to hit room temperature and by late morning i was grilling.  i said my good mornings, never heard from Rachel but didn't expect to.  i made chicken legs, steak, grilled pork steaks, cabbage and potato salad.  i made a dutch apple pie with apples that De'Ja had frozen here at thanksgiving and i;d bought a Mississippi mud cake from sav-a-lot.  i didn't know for sure if Rachel would want to come by, and i can eat on that for several days.
my mind tells me that i've done nothing wrong, and i'm choosing to listen to my mind, though its hard.  i know Rachel has trouble with intimacy and proximity for extended periods.  i can't change her perceptors or her filters.  i can only be me, and keep working toward the bigger things that i want.  i'm not shutting her out, but i've got to get the work done.  i have goals to set, goals to meet and i'm still working on my own facility.  so, the day is over, i'm going to put on some relaxation stuff, put it down for the night, try to hit the gym and pay my bills tomorrow and the rest will be what it will be.  thank you, Father, for a better day than i expected.  as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment