Translate

Monday, November 13, 2017

best early...

this is starting like a continuation of yesterday, so for continuities sake, best to make an entry now.  it's early, but i was up earlier.  i feel a bit more grateful, but not much more hopeful.  thing is, i believe in my heart that when i am ready God is going to open the door that will bring what i truly need to my life job-wise.  but in the meantime, i don't know if i need to alter my resume, if i need to start applying at more places or what.  the focus on finances is never a great road to travel down for me, not because i live with my head in some fantasy cloud of 'not needing money', but because i know my employment history reads like a 'whodunit' novel, and most employers want consistency, not ability, to allow them to make their decision.  but, i prayed this morning, i slept well enough last night, i ate breakfast, i may go to lunch with Syd this afternoon, i'm cooking for my parents this evening.  i have an appointment scheduled with an urologist tomorrow morning to see if there is something more to the oncoming backache/gout/neuropathy flare that is a regular part of my monthly living now.  in short, the things that are on my plate will be dealt with, i'm not going back to bed to bury my head and wish for something more custom cut.

an inventory:  i have food in my freezer to cook.  i have heat coming through my register.  i have clean clothes, water from my faucets.  i have gas in my car and money for gas.  i have a few dollars in the bank.  my eyes work, not as well as they used to, but nothing else does either, so there's that.  for now i'm pretty pain free.  can't ask much more than that.  i am grateful, in reflection, as i know there are those who are not so blessed.  i just want to work, find someone that will hire me to work from home to do customer service and/or tech support.  i would be great at that.  but we'll see what Jehovah has in store, and i thank Him for what he's blessed me with thus far in the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment