Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2017

very not good day

i'm not sure why.  i mean, the physical discomfort being primary, but i don't have a lot of days where being in pain just makes every other part of the day a burden.  so i'll start with gratitude.  i'm through the training modules.  tomorrow i start taking calls.  i'm as ready to fuck up to get better as i've been on any other customer service job.  it's how you learn.

but.

i just ordered meds.  i have two ineffective pills for my gout remaining.  nothing has touched this.  my ankle is actually swollen with the uric acid.  hurts like a motherfucker too.  don't like this one bit.

the basement was roasting when i started and freezing after two hours, as it remained.  i'm sure that had a bit to do with this lingering untouchable gout flare up.

i kept it moving today.  had to.  meeting at 12 noon.  Syd to school.  cook for parents.  try to get my mother out of her own head.  dad wanted to know about new phones.  just...stuff.  and the whole time i'm limping and stumbling along.

i got up and i prayed.  i ended up on my knees, but not for the prayer.  sort of just to show me that i am not as bad as i'm pretending to be, maybe?  i took a shower.  fed my mom pancakes and eggs.  made my dad a pancake and put it in the microwave for whenever.

likely the sandwich from Arbys hasn't done me any good either.  have to quit playing with deli meats, no matter who's serving them.

tomorrow is a new day.  technically, today is, as its after midnight.  thank you, Jehovah, for keeping me sheltered from my ego and the weather.  thank you for the blessing of the road still ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment