Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Melancholia...

so, this is it. The beginning of the new chapter, the end of a long narrative. Why complain? It's been a ride, to be sure, but it's done now. My child's not a child anymore. School is done. Life will go on. What is the right thing to feel?

No such animal, I'm afraid.

First day back on the job. Prayed and meditated this morning. Gym was good, weights. Good to get back. Mom still seems vague, unfocused. Goes for her C-pap tomorrow. Hope it helps. Made us breakfast. Prepped dinner. Too much thyme on the salmon, but it was okay. Rested as much as I could. Off-center. Had lunch, talked to my aunt, who's still sort of not here anymore. Syd came over before 2, got pucs I need to edit. Tired. But i'm not in pain, and back in the training modules. And I'm grateful to God I still have my job. Change is not an option. Maybe I didn't do so bad after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment