Translate

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

productive and intrigued

this was a pretty good day, but the anxiety remains upon me.  my own fault, i suppose.

it's almost 1230.  i am tired, but i am thinking about tomorrow.  Syd is in the process of finishing up what she can.  the landlord called today, but i was at work and did not answer.  i called him back, not twenty minutes later, to get no answer.  this is the kind of thing that keeps me on the edge of anger.  but i'm staying focused.

i got up today, running late and not realizing it.  lazing, i suppose.  in the middle of my prayer i realized i'd forgotten my podiatrist appointment and i jumped up and dressed to leave as i was praying.  finished the prayer at the doctor's office.  i was way early, but i got seen earlier too, and i went to my cardiologist after that to get more samples and sign up for prescription assistance.  i then went back to my parent's house.

i didn't even try to do much today.  i refilled the reservoir on my mom's c-pap, had a cup of coffee and some breakfast, took out trash from yesterday and got the newspaper.  i rested after a bit, falling asleep again.  i missed a call from Rachel and she missed a call from me and we talked right before i started work.

i had sent my team lead out an email, and she responded that it was correct as far as me not contacting IT directly, but i told her i just didn't want her getting in any shit because of me.  my phones seemed to be working, so i just ran calls all day.  a veritable smorgasbord of people and issues.  i know i messed up several, but i didn't stop and i didn't feel out of my element until the landlord call came.  and that was about the time i was on lunch, so i just rolled on through and got to the other side.  several very long calls, but they ate up the last minutes as well.

i had a chicken sandwich from Wendy's for lunch, leftovers for dinner.  i bagged up the rest of the chicken and ribs and put them in the deep freezer.  i am going to try to walk in the morning.  not really thinking about the gym, as i don't believe i'm going to try to do the gym, and the meeting, and be up for work.  that's a bit much right about now.  but i will do what Jehovah places in front of me to do, and i am grateful to be favored with learning and growth at this stage of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment