Translate

Saturday, May 6, 2017

the LOOOOOOOOOOONG day...for real...

it is now twenty after 7pm on saturday.  i've been on the clock since 1130am.  this is not a good thing for a human brain.  but i've got lunch til 8, i'll break at 10 and then it's over at midnight.  so there's that.

today i got up to cramps again.  really have to call my doctor.  i prayed and came downstairs, refreshed strangely.  slept in til about 630, so that helped.  i went to giant eagle for some things i'd need to fix spaghetti for my folks (and my) dinner as well as a couple other things for monday's repast with Rachel.  i came home, cooked and fed myself breakfast and cleaned the kitchen.
when i'd come downstairs i brought a rug from the attic.  it needs cleaning but in low light it will suffice.  i cleared out the area we'll be eating in, and with the drapes i've hung and the rug and a trellis with strange fake flowers my dad likes to collect for the aesthetic, i'm sure, it looks mellow.  it will come together.

my dad has been constantly in the work room, but i'm not worried about that.  i'm not on the phones, and i'm doing my work, and when on conference my phone is muted, so i don't really care.  but i will have to clarify when i start taking calls.

i've talked to Rachel.  she's still not doing well, not feeling well.  that makes me sad.  she was so good to me on my birthday, and i have so far sent her a card.  but i'm going to do better on monday.

i'm  going to get some more water, i'm going to mop a bit more downstairs, and i'm going to get some coffee.  i am grateful, i feel strong and i feel alert enough to keep progressing.

wish i had something deeper to write about.  wish i was writing poetry.  but the road goes where it will, and i am alive and  sober. Thank you, Father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment