Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hurting

i'm about to start work.  i'm going on the phones as soon as i can.  it's been a rough morning, been a rough day period.  but that's just life on life's terms.  what can you do?

i got up in more pain than i went to bed in.  i got in touch with my brother to see if he'd take Syd to her bus stop, which he said he would.  i went back to sleep soon after, not feeling like getting up and trying to get around.

finally i did.  i came downstairs, in a lot of pain.  i needed meds.  i did pray, did find some gratitude.  some are without legs, some will not experience gout because they don't possess the extremities to experience it.  so this will pass for me.  and i'll be able to walk.

my mom was worried, staring at me.  i snapped at her, not meaning to, but there's nothing she can do to help.  i got some water, i'd taken a high dosage ibuprofin in the attic and i wanted to flush with water.  my mom made me breakfast and i thanked her and apologized for snapping.  on the couch i nodded in and out.  i ate.  i drank water.  i made my way into the basement and got set up for work tonight.  i took my insulin and meds.  i rested, watched Law and Order Criminal Intent.  i asked my aunt if she can take Syd tomorrow if need be, and likely it will be.  Syd asked for a note so she can get out of school early, with a doctor's appointment. i'll send it with my aunt.

i'm about to go start my coffee, find something to  prop my leg up and get ready to start.  i am blessed.  i am cared for.  i did some dishes.  i can only keep it going as best i can.  i can get around a bit better.  the letter between u and w is still not working on this computer, and i find it a challenge to log without any words using that letter at all.  challenges are going around limitations to get done what still must be done.  thank you, Father, for letting me know your name and your care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment