Translate

Thursday, May 4, 2017

the nonsense i wrote after my shift

It's kind of funny. My son got me a tablet, and I'm just trying to do a voice entry for this post on the tablet but it went to feedback instead. It's very slow and it seems a bit clunky. But I love it and I'm going to use it none the less. This is a long day, and it seems like it's not going to end but that's not true. Everyday has its ending everything has a new beginning. That's just the truth of life. I got up the usual way but I didn't go to the gym. I have been taking time off to get acclimated to doing this work. Staying woke this is actually a chore now. I guess that's part of what getting older is about. I did some stuff I needed to do, went to the bank. I took Syd to her bus. I made dinner for my parents comma and I have been trying to rest. Saturday promises to be a very long day as I have to make up hours I'll lose tomorrow. I don't have much to say. But I want to make sure I get this done. I have to get back in the swing of doing this correctly. Next week, the gym. I am grateful to God. I am blessed to be working now.

No comments:

Post a Comment