Translate

Monday, May 9, 2016

modifications

today's been a good day, but there are changes coming.

I got up and said my prayer and had coffee and water.  i got out to the gym early and did a mile, though i'd intended to try for two.  still not all up from the grass cutting, but i went as scheduled and i did some work.  i got home, saw Syd off to school, had breakfast (two breakfast burritos, with two eggs, smoked sausage, peppers, onions and cheese) and i got myself together for my doctor's appointment.  i went to see Dr. Lutton and got some adjustments once again to my medical intake.

when i got home i finished working on the track i'd been doing.  it's not 100 percent, but it will suffice.  i realized i can wait to do perfect work or i can advertise my shit with what i've got.  so i lined up the pics for the vid and i got it up on Youtube and while i'm still not happy with the harmony part, the drag on the cut and the narcotic feel to it is a-ok with me.  i have been mostly just working on dinner since then.  steak and wings and broccoli and cheese and mashed potatoes.  i pulled soup out of the freezer and heated it up but i didn't eat any, likely i'll have some for lunch tomorrow.

i haven't talked to R yet, but that's cool, she had counseling and an appointment.  i have stayed mostly in rest mode, trying to get my spirit and body up for the rest of the week.  i have a podiatrist appointment on wednesday.  i have to order some clothes with this card i got from my online clothes company.  i have a sit in with one of the warm line workers on friday.  not that being tired is going to stop me from doing my thing, but it will make it easier for me to get moving when the time comes.

i feel good today.  i don't really feel like there's anything in particular i need to take care of.  i did get to the store.  i got meat from the store.  when my gift card comes from training i'll go get some of the produce stuff we need.  i only see things looking up.

i don't have much more to add.  tomorrow i list food and caloric intake.  i'm going to work on losing at least a pound a week.  thank you, Jehovah, for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment