Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2016

a good day

i'm very tired.  this has been a good but not extremely eventful day.  i have more of those lately than i used to, but i am learning to enjoy them to the extent that it's possible to do without the sense that i am shirking some extremely important duty along the way.

i got up early, the fan conspired to wake me before the ambient noise from the video could hold me completely under any longer.  i got up and said prayers and went to the living room and took meds and insulin and made coffee.  i had breakfast and i relaxed.  i spoke to R at some point, putting together plans to see each other.  i went to my parent's house, threw a load in the wash, exchanged dvd players for my mom and made she and my father breakfast before i gathered my clothes and came back home.  at my parents was where i talked to R first.  she was to come by early as she had her youngest and she'd have to give her some evening time.  i got home, got my clothes dried mostly and went to pick up R.

the visit was very nice.  good spirit, good conversation, good closeness.  we had lunch, we worked on some of the interview, we talked about some plans for some future projects that are going to come together soon.  it was fun and pleasant.  i know things have changed somehow between us, but i'm trying not to look too closely in the horse's mouth and just enjoy the changes, knowing they may not last.

i'm tired.  i've had dinner and a bowl of cereal not long ago for my snack.  i'm going to turn up my fan and drop off.  it's time.  think i'm laying back tomorrow as well.  thank you, Father, for life and the blessings it contains.

No comments:

Post a Comment