Translate

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Some Kind of Exhaustion...

i don't know what the problem is. 

last couple of nights, i've been so tired i haven't been writing in the Journey.  i mean, i come in from work, manage to get dinner in me, force myself to groom for the next day and then i pass out.  joints aching and my back has been feeling bad for the past two days.  have to make sure i'm not incubating a flu, cause that would suck mightily.  oh, well, let's catch up...

nothing much to report.  yesterday began as usual, except the back pain and the exhaustion.  though, to be fair, neither of those are truly new experiences either.  regardless, prayers, meds, readings and breakfast got me out the door and on my way to work.

the Boss finally opened up, a friend's mom who was like a mother to her died over last weekend, and it had her very broken up.  plus, a lot of sickness, a lot of bad news, spirits moving lately.  i've felt that as well.  i listened, and i commiserated, all i could do.  she only worked the first half of the day, but the 2nd half went smoothly as well. 

the scary thing was being so tired.  i was nodding on my way to work, literally had to scream in the car to keep myself awake.  i was nodding on my way to counseling; came all the way to and found myself drifting toward the business end of a guard rail.  so i went to counseling and then went to the parent's house to nap.  got the things for our client's birthday, got my mom some soup and both parents fish sandwiches and got back to work to finish it out. 

was expecting company for dinner, but that didn't happen and i was not broken up about it, as i was still in pain.  i made my dinner, simple fare, and i laid down and somehow passed out.  Yvette called me about 9pm and i came out of sleep as if from a deep, dark well.  then i came out of that well again at 11pm, called Keith and was gone til 4 in the morning. 

so, that's it up til now.  i'm going to get dressed and go to a basketball game at Fairhaven, since i said i would and i think i feel good enough to accomplish that.  i thank Jehovah for moving me along thus far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment