Translate

Monday, February 12, 2018

Checking the Internals

not always easy, this journey.  and i am sorry that i may come across as whiny lately; it's not my intention to bitch.  as i expressed yesterday, i'm very grateful, and i've every reason to be.  but emotionally, this is a weight that is a drag at times.  it could be worse, but it could be better too.  that's life though, isn't it?

last night the power went out on the street.  i'm tuned in enough to my environment that i woke up because my vibe was off, and it was the power.  it wasn't off an entire hour, i'd wager.  had to reset clocks this morning, but that was about it.

i'm in bed already.  i'm tired, i admit it.  i've eaten and now i'm going to shut it down.  only journaling remains. 

i woke up with the alarm today, from the broken sleep, i'm guessing.  i got dressed and read and took meds and made my breakfast.  i chilled mostly, then i got my ass to work.  an easy day, more laughter between myself and the driver, less stress in the building itself.  i stopped to check on my mom, who informed me my dad was still in the hospital.  i stayed for a bit, went and got wings for lunch and sat in the parking lot and ate.  we finished the day and i came straight home, got my dinner ready, ate and am closing up shop. 

i haven't a lot to say this evening.  i need to sleep.  i thank Jehovah for the day, and for having a place to lay my head.  more tomorrow, i hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment