Translate

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Reflection and Realization

Another day done. Winding down time til I split. I'm sleepy, I am satisfied, I am trying to tie it all up in my head.

So I woke up about 5 but I started the day slow. I prayed on my knees, comforting. I waited until I felt motivated so I could check the continental breakfast, which didn’t get me excited. I had De'ja's burger and an orange instead, and set out to enjoy the day.
What I got done was visiting with Chris and Porsha and London, finding incense and a small gift for Syd, having dinner with De'ja and getting some film for the video.
I didn't talk to Keith, didn't hear from Yvette.  I didn’t do any stressful shit. I napped, ate and relaxed. I imagine that'she what the day was meant to be, as that's what happened. Don't know when i'll be on the road, but I thank my Father for the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment