Translate

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Progression of the Day

I love snow.
A thing that people forget is how it has to be warmer than sub-zero to snow in this region. As cold as it's been lately, struggling from point A to B ain't no thang at all, in my native parlance.
I'm sitting at the Fellowship Hall, doubt if anyone other than G. will show up. That's okay though. The day is started, prayers and meditation, insulin and pills, breakfast and coffee. I've got a chicken in the crock pot, rent is paid up to date for this meeting and I'll likely do lunch with Lonnie today, since i'm out already. I'm taking it easy, checking on people, moving slow. My parents still have dinner left from yesterday, got to check on Jerry, but those are regular items anyway.
I am grateful for the day off, grateful for the peace of mind and very thankful I have a home to go to. Father, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment