Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Semi-Home

Sometimes you have to wait for the words to come, and sometimes you have to just open your mouth and push them until they start to flow. This was one of those days, but i'm not sure which just now.

Did I pray this morning? I think so, but I don't recall. I know I took my meds at Denny's, I know most of my visit with Yvette was just reiterating the same as usual things. I know De'ja finally saw Yvette. I know my room is kinda cool. I know my son is miserable and an amazing cook. I know I am okay at the moment.
But I don'the know if any of the words got thru. I don'the know if anything's really gonna be okay. I only know that if I prayed (and I did at Denny's) then I was just trying to be of service. And I thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment