Translate

Monday, February 5, 2018

Course Correction...

Monday morning, and the hustling begins.
no, not that kind.  i have a cardiologist appointment this morning, and i'm dragging.  have been all afternoon.  disruptive structure is the new name of the weekend, and a longer one is longer disruption.  either that, or i'm just exhausted and don't know it.  but i'm going to get this caught up, and get more in later.

so, yes, yesterday i didn't write, and had ample time to.  most of the day was spent just laying about.  i did pray, did read, did take meds and eat.  i did get rid of the rest of my supersandwich, as i went to two meetings and took it to Marc at the first one.  i did write in To December, it is coming along well.  i did go to the meeting to lead for Carla, and i did pray and turn it over.  i did NOT go by Rachel's house though my mind kept screaming at me to do so since my lead was in Struthers, right around the corner from her house.  i was sad and anxious about it, but i didn't go, because some girl at the meeting that i recognized from FSH suggested i not go and i realized perhaps that was the message i was supposed to get that day.

that was the gist of my Sunday.  i am about to dress, warm up the car and get to my doctor's office.  more later, and i thank Jehovah for His patience with me.

The Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment