Translate

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Exhaustion, Cont.

this has been a hard day to get through, so many reasons, so many ways.  i think i've got a touch of flu, but it's not blossoming, and i can't really treat it until it does.  and it may not even be that.  but between the backache and the inability to wake up fully, it's been a tough, tough day to get through.  mercifully, it's over.  and now, surprise surprise, i can't sleep.

i got up early, like a normal day.  i don't know why, but at least i know i'm back on track from the extended weekend.  i moved through the morning slowly, and i weighed the  notion of going to the basketball game in Niles.  i like keeping my word, and i like being a person whose word has gravity.  but i was hurting.  still, i had breakfast, read my meditations (i think) and my bible (i'm sure) and i took my medicines, and i decided i might as well go.  i got my clothes dried and put away, and i kept it moving. 

i did go to the game, which was fun, and i went to Ollie's which was a chore in the freezing rain.  and i wore my vest and not my coat, which needs to be repaired again.  after that, i went to my parent's house, helped my dad with an email and something else, and then i came back home.  i'd wanted to go to the grocery store, but my energy reserved were depleted by that point.  anyway, i've been home in bed for the most part since then, nodding off and on.  i'm hot, sweating, i have been pissing the entire day.  i've eaten a bit of this and that, and i feel weak.  but i have things to do tomorrow and have to gather my strength to get them done. 

i am thankful to my Father that i could keep my word, and i'm blessed to be able to keep moving for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment