Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Semi-Restoration

sunday is winding down now.  the day has been restful, and i am very appreciative of that.  it is, i believe, what i've been needing.

i got up still in the 4am zone, about 420 i think.  i said my prayer, on my knees, and i moved slowly toward the coffee and water in the kitchen.  i didn't eat right away, took time to read more of the bible, read all 4 of my meditation books.  i took my medications, and decided i needed to clean my kitchen.  the picture is of the art given to my by my dear friend, Rebecca Michetti, who has a site on FB called Wire Nut, she does wire art and sells it and it is worth checking out.

anyway, i cleaned my kitchen, swept and mopped the floor, mopped the bathroom floor.  i mended my coat pockets (AGAIN) and washed the coat with a few other items.  as i waited for them to dry, i decided to have the rest of my chicken salad.  i started watching 'Angels with Dirty Faces', but couldn't get all the way into it.

after the clothes dried, i brought them upstairs and got them folded.  then i went to my meeting.  it was short, but i was glad to be around my sober friends.  i went to the stores after that, got some groceries i'd been needing.  i came home, started on my dinner and that's where i'm at now.

I've talked to Yvette today, but that didn't go well.  i am not really sure how to deal with her.  i know there should be some consideration of what's going on with her, but i have not lived the last 20 years lying to people or trying to put sugar on shit to make it more palatable, and i don't intend to start doing that at the end of someone's days.  regardless, i'll be the friend i am permitted to be.  the best friend i can be.  and like in so many other instances, if it is not sufficient, life goes on.

i talked to TP and have to make sure i contact her on Friday, so we can hang out for a bit after she gets off work.

i'm tired, but i'm going to eat, wash my dishes, have my shower and shave and then i'll shut it down.  gonna be a long day tomorrow, another inservice.  but i'm grateful to Jehovah, back doesn't hurt as much, and i did rest yesterday and feel the results today.  that's enough for now.

The Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment