Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Keep It Simple...

Perspective. Important to know what you're looking at, because it might not be what your eyes are picking up. A house chandelier and ceiling fan lights look elegant with the right camera phone at the right angle. That's life and nature. It is how things go. And human existence is full of examples of people looking right at something and not seeing what's in front of their faces.
I woke after a good sleep, said my prayer, had coffee and water, took meds and read and got my stuff packed. I went to work, a quiet but quick morning. Counseling was cool, the parents are doing okay, my Brother has the key he asked for and his white chili and so do my parents. I finished work, stopped for an espresso double shot in a can, water and pork rinds and got on the road. Check engine light came on around Rootstown but I filled the coolant reservoir and kept going.
I'm at Keith and Ronda's now. Had dinner, lots of conversation and am about to fold myself up for sleep. Tomorrow i'll be in a motel room and that will be that.
I made it, and I truly thank Jehovah for getting me here. I am abundantly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment