Translate

Saturday, February 25, 2017

she's gone (for now)

at this time, Rachel is likely ending her flight with her mother to Arizona.  i hope she gets in okay, that her flight was peaceful and that she has a good visit with her siblings.  i hope her children manage, as they are capable of, and that her son doesn't fuck up.  i miss her already.

today was not a productive day, but it didn't have to be.  i mostly laid about, not feeling pressured toward any certain thing.  i made breakfast for my brother but he was out of town.  i watched some television, i ate, took meds and insulin.  i prayed, but i can't remember if i actually read my books or not.  i've been relaxing, having spoken to my brother finally, my mom and dad, Lonnie and Rachel.  now i'm laying on my bed, about to find a movie, about to shut it down for the night.  i have no great wisdom, nothing to share except gratitude to God for a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment