Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Anxious and Ready

i'm sleepy, but i'm going to get this done before i shut it down for the night.
i had a good day, and i have no complaints that don't begin and end with me.
i got up too early, i didn't stretch or do crunches.  i did take insulin and meds, i did pray, i did have a good breakfast.  i did read scripture and meditation books.  i did get to the Hall with my mom, and i am grateful for that, but i did nod off during the Watchtower study.  perhaps if i have my lesson ready in advance, i can be more involved in the process.  or maybe getting old just sucks ass.
i did get to my meeting and i did get the second shots done that i need for the Mechanical Jesus spot.  i did contact Rachel but she couldn't come back over today.  i did talk to Lonnie and he's still pretty sick.  i did get a brief hiatus and i did get my dinner cooked and things cleaned up and put away.  i did relax, and i plan to get my stuff ready for my appointment with Mary Lou.  i am looking forward to starting training on Tuesday.  i do feel hopeful, and that is a good feeling. i am about to get the last shot that i need, to the best of my ability, and that way i can get done the rest of what i need to get done and maybe even get this last spot posted by tomorrow.  i AM grateful for the blessing of a full day, for spiritual food and for good friends who are there when you need them.  i am Grateful to my God for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment