Translate

Monday, February 13, 2017

Ready as I'm gonna Be

i am glad this day is coming to its conclusion.  not that it was a bad day, but it was a day of getting ready, and a day of reflecting.

i was hurting when i got up this morning.  i didn't go to the gym.  i slept in a bit, and then i got up and finished the video i posted here.  i had gotten the rest of my footage last night, and it is time to start pushing MECHANICAL JESUS, so i'm glad i got it done.

i said my prayers first, though, and i took my insulin and did my readings.  i got my paperwork printed up to take to Mary Lou also.  then i got myself gone about 10 to the JCC and got that part of things done.

i had my membership fees waived for now, thanks to Mary Lou and VF, and I am appreciative of that.  i came home, talked to Lonnie, Rachel and my mom and then i went to Howland to finish the hiring stuff for the job.

i got the stuff done, stopped at the Greek place out front and got a gyro for lunch and made my way back to Youngstown.  i had gotten a call from Heather, saying she had been put out from the place i dropped her off at, before i went to Howland, and i called her when i got home, went and picked her up and dropped her off on the east side.  then i came home.  finally.

i ran myself a hot bath, and i soaked in epsom and took some tylenol.  i got myself together for tomorrow.  after awhile of attempting (and failing) to nap, i got up and had dinner.  now i am sleepy, but it's still a bit early to sleep.  but i'm going to put it down, i'm going to rest, so i can hit the gym, so i can be ready to do this first day of training.  going to take some getting used to.  it will be six hours a day for the next four days, and anywhere between five and six hours a day in the following week.  but it will show me for sure if i'm ready to re-enter the workforce.  and i'm going to climb out of this hole and stay out, by God's grace.  I'm very grateful for the blessing of this day, and all the people that made this blessing real, and to Jehovah for assembling all these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment