Translate

Monday, February 27, 2017

big chill on sunday

man, i don't know what happened.  i was set to update, but my bed got too good to me i guess.  anyway, quick recap before i hit the gym this monday morning.

i got up and prayed yesterday, moving slow but steady.  i didn't feel bad, but the weather change takes it toll and there's no way to deny it once you get past a certain age it seems.  i read my meditation and scripture, i ascertained that my mom was still intending on going to the hall and i got myself all the way in gear.  i took a bath, did some mixing on Hunger, got dressed and went to my parents.  we took my mom's car to the hall because i could park closer to the entrance so she didn't have to walk as far and i could help her inside.  i stayed awake during the service, which was good.  i took her home after and collected my car.  i went to the store for donuts and a personal sized little cake for Marc, as it was his anniversary on thursday.  then i went to my ca meeting.
the meeting was small, slow and not eventful, but the story we read was good recovery.  not a lot of discussion, but there rarely is anymore.  i left and went to the store and got stuff for an alfredo dish as that was my dinner plan.  went to taco bell to get lunch after, ate and chilled and then made dinner.  i had talked to Rachel once, and as i was cooking i talked to her briefly again.  she was on her way to her sister's, likely for the reception thing.  i finished cooking, had some alfredo, watched some hulu and settled in for the night.  that was the day.  i don't think i spoke to Lonnie.  i got a couple of calls that i chose not to answer.  i am ready for this move, but i am not ready to keep trying to get people to understand what's the deal.  and i'm also not ready to expend energy emotionally that i'm going to need in order to move forward on some of this shit.  i have to print up what i can today.  i'm going to wash a load of clothes.  i'm going to start getting my gear ready to roll and start streamlining some of my things here.  i am not in a hurry.  its going to begin when it's time.  i am grateful to Jehovah for the time i spent with my mother yesterday.  and i'm blessed that my life is full and abundant creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment