Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

sun still rose

i didn't go to the gym today.  getting up was hard, getting started is harder but i'm accomplishing some of it.  not much to do today, so i'm doing it slowly.  did say my prayer, did have breakfast (a sausage and egg bagel sandwich, more carbs than i should) and i did get my dad's black eyed peas together for his friday thing.  gonna take them over to the house before my meeting today.  debating on maybe getting the peoples some kind of treat for the last meeting of the year, but i don't know yet.  its cold out, its cold inside as well.  i have to get something to cook tonight, i made my bed and got my room straight and i'm just about ready to get dressed and get the hell out of here.  i feel okay now.  still sad, but that's all right.  thing is, it's going to happen.  everyone is going to die, and there's no changing that in this particular reality.  so, you just live while there's life in you and you're able to enjoy it.  some things are going to have to change.  this afternoon i'm making my first appeal to the facebook folks about my need for nominations for Mechanical Jesus on the Kindle Scout page.  it'll be available tomorrow, so i'll need as many people onboard as i can get.  it'll be fun and educational either way.  i'd like them to publish me, but i have a month to work on it so i'm not raising expectations.  gonna send a short story to a couple friends and then i'm out for now.  later.
meant to get back to this earlier.  still working on the discipline.  i have sent out link information to my contacts on both facebook pages, and i'm going to do emails later today.  i'm nervous, and that's a good thing.  but i know the writing was good, the editing is good and the book is good.  if it's nominated and promoted, it will do well enough.  that being said, i thank my Father, Jehovah God, for seeing me through this process and for the sun that rises with or without my say so, because i don't know best ten days out of ten.  later!

No comments:

Post a Comment