Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Continuum...

things move on, time goes forward, and we do little more than hold on for the ride, and try to enjoy the experiences as best we can.  doesn't matter who we are.  while we ride, we're holding on.  when it's time, we let go.  kicking and screaming does no good, though we're human and we'll try. 

I am laying on my bed at the moment.  it's hot as a summer day, about 93 right now.  it will likely be hotter tomorrow, but that's okay too.  what i've planned, i've done, by God's grace, and the rest is just gravy.  so like when i got up this morning and said my prayer, my intention was to go to breakfast with Lonnie, see Syd and LZ, and finish my laundry.  all done.  secondary was to write some poetry, get at least The Last Recovering Man finished (done and done), and make sure i got the meat for the burgers for wednesday's meeting.  done.  i'm not hurting, my sugar is better without the prednisone, i've spoken to TP, my mother, WY, i've seen my daughter and her boyfriend and my grandson.  i've had my dinner and taken food for them to eat.  i'm doing as little as i can from this point, because i don't feel like fighting against the heat.  but that's okay too.  why manufacture busy work just to be in motion on a day suited for motionlessness?

i am grateful, i got to see my daughter and her child.  i can only say thank you to Jehovah for a wonderful day. 

The Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment