Translate

Monday, June 4, 2018

rest

it's monday morning.  i am updating from this weekend, as i don't believe i logged over the past two days.  though i may have, i just don't recall. 

there was nothing spectacular that happened, though i did follow through on some things i'd set as to-do items in my day.  yesterday i put in a lot of applications online, and the day before i finished a letter to Rachel.  i didn't clean this weekend, but i did grill on Saturday, and i did have company by for dinner yesterday.  i went to my meeting on Sunday, and i went to my parent's house and helped my mother with her c-pap machine. 

i talked to DeJa and i didn't get off into a bunch of needless spending.  i don't know the significance of that, but it felt right. 

at the moment, one of my concerns is my new computer, which is unresponsive to the mouse.

today i'm going to work and see my parents. i'm going to pay some bills and i'm going to get some exercise in.  i'm going to try to write.  i'm going to do the things that i have in front of me to do.  it's all i can really plan for. 

for the first time, i'm not really all that into going to work today.  i'm sure it has to do with the driving aspect of what i'm doing now.  it truly is not to my liking.  but i did, in truth, put myself in that position. 

i am grateful to God for this day ahead, and for restful days over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment