Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2018

one more...

i have to ask myself often, just how ungrateful am i?  i have all my needs met, all my ask for's are in my hand, and i am feeling sad and alone.  i hate this.  i hate that i feel this way and i hate the way it lingers.  i don't even know what's real.  when i go to work, i laugh and i interact with the clients, and they respond, and i don't think their response would be so quick if it was some kind of bullshit i was dealing them.  but at the same time, i find myself hoping for someone, ANYone, to show through, just to have another voice to interact with.  it's hard.  i am alone, but i'm not.  and i will find peace, but that's down the road somewhere.  it seems to not be for me to know, and i have no choice but to live with that.

the day went fine, the route was easy, the break was restful, and i'm home.  i'm about to go to sleep.  but i journaled.  i have things to do.  '...miles to go before i sleep'.  god, i hope not. 

it was a good day, and if i'm not grateful, i truly should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment