Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Conciliation

definition: the action of stopping someone from being angry; placation

continuing on the theme from yesterday, for the most part. 

getting up is very hard for me again.  the pain in my body seems to have returned.  coincidentally, so has the cold weather, at least in the morning.  there is so much going on in the world right now, so much in life.  Guatemala and Hawaii with volcanic destruction, the racist resurgence of the rabid right in America, the abject stupidity of most human beings...so much.  it has occurred to me lately that a big part of my low energy is just not wanting to expend my spirit dealing with this bullshit.  but i can't stay down.  it is just time and time to do, to DO, not to keep hypothesizing.  today the runs were pretty good.  no wrong turns, found the houses, memory is kicking in.  paperwork was done correctly.  had another change as far as getting gas, but that was about the worst of the work day.  i made my mom and dad breakfast, i took Syd to lunch, i got the bus that i'm driving cleaned on the inside.  i am just weary most of the day, yet from my bloodwork nothing is wrong with me.  i guess the biopsy will tell something.  and likely they'll end up saying its my weight and it's the not using a C-Pap, so someone else can wet their beak as well. 

i did eat breakfast this morning, took all my meds, read from 1 Chronicles and something from the new testament, though i can't remember the chapter right now.  i am about to shut this all down, get some sleep, have to shower and shave in the morning, or choosing to wait, anyway.  but i want to say that my brother is in town for a week, and i'm going to get word to him tomorrow that we need to talk before he's gone.  that will leave it up to him.  if he splits, then it will just stay where it's at. and if he makes time, then we'll get this done.  but i believe it will.  i want to make my sacrifice, i want the blessing of next level existence.  my actions will determine my truth, however, and i accept that.  i am grateful to Jehovah for the fullness of the passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment