Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

yesterday was pretty much a bust, writing-wise, as the discombobulation from the DST had me out of orbit completely.  i feel some better today, so i'm getting back on track.

i didn't really do anything so extraordinary yesterday.  i had a short day at work, we had our weekly meeting in which i saw the beginning of the crumbling of the facade, and the shape of the ugly reality within.  i visited my parents, i cooked myself dinner and i slept farely well, though not as much as i'd truly like to right about now.

well, today i got up, said my prayer, got my life moving with my readings and my medication.  i got a little breakfast into me, got my ass to work too early again.  the route was short, as we had a couple clients not there and one who left the workshop early.  between runs i went to my parent's house, changed clothes and went to the gym, YAY.  i went back to visit, went back to work, got the second runs of the day done and came home.  i have eaten dinner, worked on the pagination of my book and am now laying down medicated.  nothing earth shattering, as i aluded to, no great shakes.  but i am tired, have been for days now, and am trying to keep perspective on the 'what comes next' question that is burning in my brain.  something does, that's for sure.  and i only need to know so much.  this is truly a God thing, for which i am grateful.  but i am trying to stay out of my own way, to not force things to happen but to see what's at the end of my road.  and if i do see, i will keep walking until i get there; but God's will, not mine, be done, and i thank God for his will in my life today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment