Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Churning...

Tuesday morning, about to be Tuesday afternoon.  I'm not feeling well today.  It's been one of those days for me so far.  I woke okay, said my prayers, read and took my medicine.  I had breakfast and got myself ready for work.  I didn't shower yesterday though I did shave, so I got that done too. 

Churning, pretty much now.  I think the sausage I had for breakfast may have been a bit off, or something is trying to worm its way into me.  I was planning on the gym, but I came to my parent's house and went to the bathroom and went to sleep instead.  now, I'm planning to get something to eat, hoping my stomach can hold it together, and finish the day.  Nothing else really to do.  I feel good otherwise, got green beans for my mother, water for the bus and am wearing my hoodie because it's cold as hell again.  but that's about the end of that.  I don't have much else to say, just wanted to get this done because I have no idea how I'm going to feel later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment