Translate

Friday, March 9, 2018

sans title

i'm writing this at 2 in the morning on friday because i again just fell into sleep yesterday evening.  had dinner, laid down on the computer and went to sleep.  it wasn't a bad day, but i have some things to address this evening that will change some of that perspective about thursday, most likely.

anyway, i was up far too early, couldn't get to sleep and didn't actually go under until about 11 or so, then woke at 12 and again at 330 and was unable to go back under.  i did say my prayer, got my readings done, took my meds and got dressed.  i had no breakfast so much of the remaining time was just laying about.  that made work a drag, slow and ponderous.  not hard though.  i went to my parent's house between runs, made them breakfast and got some steak and onions cooked for their dinner.  i went back to work, we finished out easier and i came home.  took a shower and shaved for the next day, had my dinner, stacked the few dishes i had and put it down.  as per the pattern and par for the course anymore.

i saw some dicrepancies on my time card at work i am going to have to address.  i am not ever filled with confidence that such things can be tended to by the local business office, and so there is some trepidation, but i'm going to do it anyway to establish a chain of command that i can climb as well as the fact of me being fully aware of who i am and what i do.  but we'll see how that turns out.  i am grateful to God for my job, for my resources and for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment