Translate

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Dissention

today was not the best of days, though i had no problem with it.  because the 'not best of days' did not belong to me, and i choose not to take that on today.  

i got up just fine, in fact, slept deeper than the alarm but not enough that i didn't turn it off and get started.  i had my prayer and my breakfast and my readings and meds.  i got started by warming the car and thinking on things to come.  when i got to work, there was already a storm brewing.  people were starting to feel the effects that corporate are manipulating, and the sides are shaping up for war.  it's funny; you see something once, and then no matter how many times it presents itself, how many times you come back to it, you see it again and again.  i watch this shit in America in 2018, i watch it on my job since i've gotten there.  i just don't let either take me anywhere i choose not to go.  i worked, i got to my meeting, saw my mother, talked to the folks i needed to talk to.  i 

it was a good day on the bus, and it was a good day at home.  i've been re-editing To December, trying to learn more about proper formatting.  i've been still thinking heavily about Rachel, but i'm not falling to pieces over the thoughts.  i've been sleeping okay, seem to be trying to get a cold, but that's normal for this time of year for me.  50 approaches, no great trepidation within that i can discern.  stumbled a couple times today, caught myself both times, made me more angry with me than anything.  i have old man moments, but i always have and, at this point, i guess i always will.

called and talked to my son and my sponsor today.  good spectrum.

i'm going to get some sleep now, but i wanted to say that i am grateful to God to be right-sized and in his graces.  good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment