Translate

Saturday, March 10, 2018

A Good Day

yesterday's absence was not a mistake.  by the time i got off work, i'd had a gout flare that had me hobbling just to get to my car.  i did manage to get to the doctor's appointment i had and home, and managed to eat some dinner but i did not get to the restaurant i wanted to check out.  i got some meds and cherry juice into my body, and i got some early rest, as it was accompanied by chills and feeling like i was freezing.  but after i slept the night through, i could move better today, and after re-dosing i'm feeling pretty okay today. 

so i got up and said my prayer, and i got out of the bed and limped into the kitchen.  i did my readings with my coffee and water, and i took my insulin and meds. one thing i found yesterday was i'm down to 356, and my goal for my birthday is 350, so i'm going to get all the way back on and adjust my birthday goal to 340, because that's doable. 

anyway, i had breakfast, got my clothes into the wash and got started cleaning.  i got the major stuff done and went to the grocery store to get my stuff for my soup, now lovingly called 'Meatball Medly Soup'.  i talked to my mom, Yvette and my dad, who actually stopped by as he was in the neighborhood.  Syd got here around 2 and i was already well into the process of making my soup, having done all my prep and worked toward the combining of ingredients.  once it was all combined we went to the Re-Store in Struthers (i know) but they were closed.  i was looking for lamp shades for my lamps that DB (the Boss) gave me.  we got home, we watched some anime while i got dinner going and we ate and are now shutting down the shop. 

i had a moment of disorientation, dropping several things and just being clumsy.  it really does seem to have something to do with someone in my zone, which now is this house.  but i am not complaining.  Syd and i have had a chance to talk, to break bread and spend some time.  i appreciate that, and i needed to have family near for a brief time.  so i'm grateful to Jehovah for this day, and i even started formatting my book for publication.  can't complain too much, eh?  on to The Dining Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment